Free Courses,Audiobooks,Softwares Games

ads 728x90

Monday, November 30, 2020

Hey YOU, can i have a minute of your time? THANK YOU

Years ago I got introduced to the movie the secret and the concept of the law of attraction and that i create my reality, when I tried it I failed and I let go of the idea and went on living my life until I come across something else that you could say the missing piece of the puzzle and I THINK it may be the answer to your conscious or unconscious question/prayer, and I emphasis the word I think it, which means it just my opinion and  I could be wrong. thank you for your precious time.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.your.wish.command.law


 it i'm going to


believe what you're saying must be true


but i


am going to question it until i


understand


why it's true


you must be teachable


first most important thing


today and tomorrow and throughout your


life


understand this concept if you get


nothing else from today and tomorrow but


this one concept i'm going to teach you


right now


you will be better off happier more


successful


you will achieve greater things faster


than you could ever dream possible by


learning this one simple concept


and that is you must be teachable


you must be coachable


how do you determine that there's an


index


there's a teach ability index


which will determine how teachable you


are and you must


i'll tell you you m

No comments:

Post a Comment