Free Courses,Audiobooks,Softwares Games

ads 728x90

Friday, March 18, 2016

تحميل كورس pimsleur english for arabic speakers للمبتدئين

Hey YOU, can I have a minute of your time? THANK YOU

Years ago I got introduced to the movie the secret and the concept of the law of attraction and that i create my reality, when I tried it I failed and I let go of the idea and went on living my life until I come across something else that you could say the missing piece of the puzzle and I THINK it may be the answer to your conscious or unconscious question/prayer, and I emphasis the word I think it, which means it is just my opinion and  I could be WRONG and wrong in this case just means not for you because everyone's different and everyone is on his own unique path. thank you for your precious time and I apologize for the interruption

here is the link to the training 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.your.wish.command.law

السلام عليكم  و مرحبا بكم في موضوع جديد على مدونتة nano prood و لكل الراغيبين في تعلم اللغة الإنجليزية . اليوم أشارككم كورس  رائع و مفيد و خاصة المبتدئين فهدا الكورس عبارة عن 30 ملف صوتي و كل ملف صوتي مدته 30 دقيقة يعمل الكورس على تعليمك اللغة الإنجليزية  بطريقة  سلسة و ممتعة  و لكي لأ أطيل عليكم أترركم  مع فيديو توضيحي لطريقة التحميل  و عرض لبعض محتويات الكورس أتمنى أن ينال إعجابكم ولا تنسو ترك تعليقاتكم أسفل المقالة لتشجيعنا على  تقديم المزيد



رابط التحميل
http://j.gs/7XcU


No comments:

Post a Comment