Free Courses,Audiobooks,Softwares Games

ads 728x90

Sunday, March 13, 2016

حدف فيرس إختصار االملفات في أقل من دقيقة مع هدا البرنامج الصغير

Hey YOU, can I have a minute of your time? THANK YOU

Years ago I got introduced to the movie the secret and the concept of the law of attraction and that i create my reality, when I tried it I failed and I let go of the idea and went on living my life until I come across something else that you could say the missing piece of the puzzle and I THINK it may be the answer to your conscious or unconscious question/prayer, and I emphasis the word I think it, which means it is just my opinion and  I could be WRONG and wrong in this case just means not for you because everyone's different and everyone is on his own unique path. thank you for your precious time and I apologize for the interruption

here is the link to the training 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.your.wish.command.law

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاتة . ومرحبا بكم في موضوع جديد على مدونة nano prood  في هدا الشرح بإدن الله  سأقدم  لكم  برنامج   لحدف فيروس إختصار الملفات و هو فيروس يصيب الاجهزة  و يجعل كل ملفاتك مختصرة  و بعضها يعمل البعض الأخر يفتح في نافدة جديدة و ما إلى دالك  و الصورة بالأسفل توضح هده المشكلة  و لكي لا أطيل. عانيت من المشكلة  و قمت بالبحث و وجدت هدا البرنامج و صراحة أدهلت بالنتائج  برنامج صغير الحجم لا يتعدا حجمه 1.5 mb و يقوم بحدف الفيروس بنجاح من كامل الجهاز و الرائع في الأمر أنه يقوم بحدف كل الفيروسات الموجوة على الجهاز ليس فيروس  إختصار الملفات فقط
 
طريقة التحميل



رابط ااتحميل
http://j.gs/7Vsh

No comments:

Post a Comment